It’s time to start making reservations for Valentine’s Day (if you haven’t already..)! Whether you’re celebrating the weekend before, the day of, or the weekend after, we have some suggestions for you.
- Eureka Springs is having it’s 12th Annual Chocolate Lovers Festival on Saturday, February 11th, at the Eureka Springs Convention Center. There will be sampling from 9 am to 3 pm. Admission will be $10 for adults and $6 for children age six and under. The Chocolate Lovers’ Festival is nationally acclaimed. It has been featured in the national media including Southern Living magazine, and it has been selected as the second-best attraction for Valentine’s Day in the state of Arkansas.
- NWA Chick-fil-A stores are hosting date nights as part of NWA Healthy Marriages weLOVE Marriage Challenge. Starting on February 14th, the date nights will continue on February 21st and 28th. From 6 to 8 pm on these nights, Chick-fil-A will have a special couples’ section, which will have mood lighting and music to introduce a romantic atmosphere. Special ‘menus’ will be given out with questions designed to strengthen your relationship. Fayetteville, Rogers and Bentonville locations will participate.
- Bonefish, Crabby’s, Ruth’s Chris and Carrabba’s in Rogers are great dinner options. For the occasion, Bonefish will be serving a Steak and Lobster Duet for $21.90, from Feb. 7 to Feb. 20.
- Downtown Bentonville is a great location for Valentine’s Day, or any date for that matter. You can start with a stroll along the Crystal Bridges Walking Trail, and end up at one of the Bentonville Square’s great restaurants. Table Mesa and Tusk & Trotter are two good options.
- The square in Fayetteville also has the charm you’d want on Valentine’s Day. There are lots of dinner options there and nearby on Dickson Street – Hjem, Damgoode Pies, Hog Haus, Bordinos, Geraldi’s, Powerhouse and Ella’s Restaurant, just to name a few.
For more romantic restaurants, look here.
No related posts.